Another BOSS Underwater Water Excursion

Parramatta

BOSS underwater scooter question re weight/height

:confused:Hi All

Can anybody that has done this tour confirm, as the helmet and scooter are all in one, does height make a difference as I am 5 foot 1inch or are the scooters adjustable, also do you feel any weight on your head or neck (DH has a bad neck).

Thanks in advance

Parramatta:D:D

BOSS underwater scooter question re weight/height

:confused:Hi All

Can anybody that has done this tour confirm, as the helmet and scooter are all in one, does height make a difference as I am 5 foot 1inch or are the scooters adjustable, also do you feel any weight on your head or neck (DH has a bad neck).

Thanks in advance

Parramatta:D:D

We did this several years ago when we were there on the Triumph. It was so much fun. I am also short, 5'2 and I had no problem with it. Yes the "scooter is all one and I don't know how they adjust them, but my husband who is 5'11 had no problem either. You do not feel the helmet on your head no weight what so ever. When they get the "scooters" in the water, thy get submerged about a foot and you have to go under the water and come get on and come up into the helmet. Once your head is in the helmet, you can talk, breath normally, wear glasses, (which my DH had to do as he can't see without them) this made it great for him to see. It was a fun and unique way to "snorkel/dive". Don't worry about it, just do it and have a great time!!

Archived