Penthouse Questions

deecruzer

I am considering booking a Penthouse Suite on the Dawn to Bermuda. I know that we could have breakfast and lunch in Cagney's and we could use the concierge service. Are there any other benefits such as cocktail hours or use of a private lounge? Any info would be appreciated.

Suite/penthouse perks were discussed yesterday in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1614775

There is no private lounge area but other NCL ships offer one if you book a suite/penthouse in The Haven. There is no Haven on the Dawn though.

I think others have mentioned that suite/penthouse guests are invited to a cocktail party with the officers, but don't quote me on that.

Suite/penthouse perks were discussed yesterday in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1614775

There is no private lounge area but other NCL ships offer one if you book a suite/penthouse in The Haven. There is no Haven on the Dawn though.

I think others have mentioned that suite/penthouse guests are invited to a cocktail party with the officers, but don't quote me on that.

Yes there is a special cocktail party for full suite & haven guests. We had one on the Jewel in Feb & it was very nice. By the way the drinks were definately not watered down & if you have younger children in the suite sailing with you they are also invited. My 4 yr old GS had a ball they had music & he was busy dancing with some of the other children.

The private lounge for suite passengs on the Jewel class and Dawn class ships is the Star Bar on deck 13 just outside the entrance to Cagney's. It is exclusive to the suite guests during daytime hours. Sometimes they have a private event, like our M&G is scheduled for the Star Bar. And in the evenings it is open to all.

The private lounge for suite passengs on the Jewel class and Dawn class ships is the Star Bar on deck 13 just outside the entrance to Cagney's. It is exclusive to the suite guests during daytime hours. Sometimes they have a private event, like our M&G is scheduled for the Star Bar. And in the evenings it is open to all.

Do people actually use the Star Bar during the day? I thought I read it was mostly deserted. We're staying in a suite on the Star in a few months. Thanks!

My DH and I are on the Star in December in a suite. What benefit is the Star Bar during the day? Is this bar an area for my DH and I to go during the evening for a beverage? Anything else? Thanks for any replies.

My DH and I are on the Star in December in a suite. What benefit is the Star Bar during the day? Is this bar an area for my DH and I to go during the evening for a beverage? Anything else? Thanks for any replies.

I've never heard of the Star Bar being exclusive to suite guests... but, that could be something new. The Star Bar is used as part of Cagney's during the evening, though.

Archived