Admiral's room

electra2008

Was looking at the downloaded brochue and saw Admiral room next to Churchil's, what is The Admiral's.

Has anyone any tips for trying to look at that brochue I have a lot of problems when I zoom, can't seem to keep the zoom when I move the cursor it jumps back to normal size.

Was looking at the downloaded brochue and saw Admiral room next to Churchil's, what is The Admiral's.

Has anyone any tips for trying to look at that brochue I have a lot of problems when I zoom, can't seem to keep the zoom when I move the cursor it jumps back to normal size.

This is a small lounge, like the Board Room on QM2, that is normally open to all but is available for small groups to hold private gatherings. My guess is, this is where weddings will be held.

There are a couple of pictures of the Admirals Lounge via the link below under "QV Interiors" (I'll see if I can post them here).

Sorry I can't help with the brochure problem.

Hope this helps.

On QM2, the small room on the port side of the Commodore Club is the Board Room. It is used for 12-step group meetings, vow renewal ceremonies, and you are right - now wedding ceremonies. Like many public rooms on QM2 it has its own gorgeous view of the sea.

But I don't see an Admiral's Room on QM2. Maybe the Capt'n can answer since he practically has his own chair in the Commodore Club.

Thanks Now I know why I had not seen it before, wrong deck plan,:o told you cursor acted up just went into it again and was looking at QM2 and all of a sudden I'm on page 214 QE, go figure. Thanks for the link to the much easier deck plan Norfolkbrit.

Archived