Equinox #9209 - Opinions?

mandream

Just booked Equinox cabin 9209 for the Eastern Med.

I know this is one of the larger angled hump balconies (which is why I chose it), but don't really know any more than that. The cabin is not listed in libraylady's fabulous spreadsheet - although nearby cabins are included with generally positive reviews.

I feel very much at home on M class ships, but this will be our first experience on an S class. I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this particular cabin, deck, location etc.

It seems there are still quite a few angled humps available, so if there is a better option, I can still likely move.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Just booked Equinox cabin 9209 for the Eastern Med.

I know this is one of the larger angled hump balconies (which is why I chose it), but don't really know any more than that. The cabin is not listed in libraylady's fabulous spreadsheet - although nearby cabins are included with generally positive reviews.

I feel very much at home on M class ships, but this will be our first experience on an S class. I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this particular cabin, deck, location etc.

It seems there are still quite a few angled humps available, so if there is a better option, I can still likely move.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

We were on Eclipse 9211, right next door. 9209 has the largest of the angled balconies. The bed is by the balcony if you like that configuration. We prefer the bed by the bath that's why we took 9211 over 9209. Both balconies are large, but it depends upon where you like your bed position.

The corresponding balcony on the Starboard side, 9266, has the bed by the bath with the same size balcony. It comes down to a choice of bed position. Both cabins are in a great location on the ship.

Thanks.

Bed at balcony vs bath seems to be a new decision point for S class. Since I've always had the bed by the bath (M class), I don't really know which I prefer yet. There seem to be people who feel strongly both ways. Willing to give bed by the balcony a try and see how that works for us.

Appreciate the input.

Mike

Archived