Carnival Liberty Premium Balcony ?

Lee & Melissa

Will be booking the Liberty soon and I am considering booking one of the so called "premium balconies" (#7349) Looking for a little input. pro's, cons?

I know the premium balconies are in the back of the ship and have a double sized balcony, but my main concern is noise from the stairwell. Thanks

Yes last May my daughter and I stayed in cabin #6481 and it was wonderful!! We never heard any noise of any kind the entire week. Would I book it again....YES. Some where on cruise critic I did post some pix of the cabin. Very nice cabin and I would recommend it to anyone!!

Yes last May my daughter and I stayed in cabin #6481 and it was wonderful!! We never heard any noise of any kind the entire week. Would I book it again....YES. Some where on cruise critic I did post some pix of the cabin. Very nice cabin and I would recommend it to anyone!!

Did you feel the room was very narrow and crapped at all due to the configuration?

Has anyone stayed in the L-shaped ones on deck 6? How do they compare to the two on deck 7?

A few years ago, my BF and I stayed in 6473 (starboard side)while my parents stayed in another "L" shaped cabin, 6450 (port side). I don't remember hearing any noise from the stairwell, however, we did have some problems with the noise in the lounge just below us. It was a karaoke contest that lasted until midnight for a few days. My parents could hear it, but it wasn't as loud in their room. We did love those cabins and would definitely book them again in the future, but probably on deck 7 :)

Archived