60's night on Azura

nic110470

apart from a couple of people in coloured trousers and a couple of hats... it was only entertainment staff that dressed for 60s night on Oriana.

Hawaiian night was better, more people joined in, mostly the gents in floral shirts.

There were a very small handful of people that dressed up completely for the 60's night on Ventura, but the vast majority didn't even know about it. Hawaiian night most people wear colourful dresses or hawaiian style shirts, and they give you a lei as you go into the dining room.

I don't think you get the lei anymore - we didn't on Oceana this month and I've read of others not getting it recently. Another cutback I guess.

There were a very small handful of people that dressed up completely for the 60's night on Ventura, but the vast majority didn't even know about it. Hawaiian night most people wear colourful dresses or hawaiian style shirts, and they give you a lei as you go into the dining room.

Theme nights seem to exist mainly for the benefit of the ship's photographers, who will invite you/insist that you be photographed with one of them wearing the evening's theme. Very few passengers dress for the occasion.

Archived