From big to little...

LSUcajunmom

Well, we are just back from the Magic and yes, it is big and beautiful, but I think I favor the smaller class ships. With that said, we are considering the Elation for Thanksgiving. I have been on the Elation before, but am looking into a PT cabin on the Empress deck. We were on the Spa deck on Magic and experienced a lot of motion and noises and as long as I took Dramamine when I went to bed the motion didn't bother us really. Just wondering how bad the motion is in a PT cabin?

My family and I are booked on the cruise that leaves on the 17th and gets back on Thanksgiving day... E deck but middle of the ship.. I love a port hole but I really want my husband to have the best cruise possible. He was a little sick many years ago. I hope mid-ship helps. Come join our cruise!!!

My daughter, niece, and I are booked on the Elation Thanksgiving cruise:D We are booked on the Upper OV mid-ship. I hope since on a smaller ship being mid-ship prevents most motion:p! I know we will still have a GREAT cruise:)

The 11/17 cruise on the Elation is what we are considering:) We were on the Main deck of Elation mid ship and had no problem w motion. This cruise we are wanting the whole family to go, 4 of us. It is actually about the same price to book 2 PT instead of putting all 4 of us into one cabin that sleeps 4. My DS has never cruised, so I have no idea how he will handle motion.

My family and I are booked on the cruise that leaves on the 17th and gets back on Thanksgiving day... E deck but middle of the ship.. I love a port hole but I really want my husband to have the best cruise possible. He was a little sick many years ago. I hope mid-ship helps. Come join our cruise!!!

Hey teacher leave them kids alone!:D Kidding, we were on Fantasy in march cabin U105 middle of ship no problem with motion at all. Another thing, if you are midship you will not hear thrusters when entering/leaving port. Pink :rolleyes:

On the Elation, they are as high up as the Empress deck which is my favorite deck. They are also a good bargain. Its a cabin w a window for an inside price. It will actually be around the same price for 2 of these compared to one OV for 4 persons. My biggest concern is motion.

Archived