Screen Shot Help Please

CRUISE4JANE

I need help on getting a screen shot of Fare Viewer prices. I want to email it to myself to save in case I am ever denied. I hear a lot of you CC members doing this, but I can't seem to be able to paste this in my email. I hit control + print screen, then open email and when I right click, it won't let me paste. I was told to do it like this, but it is not working for me :confused:

I need help on getting a screen shot of Fare Viewer prices. I want to email it to myself to save in case I am ever denied. I hear a lot of you CC members doing this, but I can't seem to be able to paste this in my email. I hit control + print screen, then open email and when I right click, it won't let me paste. I was told to do it like this, but it is not working for me :confused:

I to would really like to see how this is done. Also in the port cams that they do on the sail aways

If you have WINDOWS 7 or VISTA, find and use the "Snip Tool" to save to MY PICTURES or to a Word Document - pi n the Snip Tool to your TaskBar.

You can also just hit PRINT SCREEN and paste to a Word document.

Click on the START icon at bottom left of Windows7 or VISTA screen

Type "Snip" in the Search Box at bottom

On "Snipping Tool" - Right Click

Click on "Pin to TASKBAR" and/or "Pin to START Menu"

ken

Try print screen without hitting control. Then right click and paste in the e-mail. If that does not work, try the following...

1.Hit print screen,

2. open the program "Paint".

3. Right click and paste in paint.

4. Choose the cutting tool (the rectangle that is dotted on the left),

5. click and drag the area you want in the e-mail (it will 'cut it out' of the total picture).

6. Open the e-mail, right click, and paste.

I know it is a roundabout way, but it works with the older Windows programs. Hope this helps! :)

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Try print screen without hitting control. Then right click and paste in the e-mail. If that does not work, try the following...

1.Hit print screen,

2. open the program "Paint".

3. Right click and paste in paint.

4. Choose the cutting tool (the rectangle that is dotted on the left),

5. click and drag the area you want in the e-mail (it will 'cut it out' of the total picture).

6. Open the e-mail, right click, and paste.

I know it is a roundabout way, but it works with the older Windows programs. Hope this helps! :)

Just one thing with the above, on some computers/laptops you have to click on SHIFT + print screen before the rest of the above.

Since I have 2 of the same threads here (by accident) , I just wanted to say in this tread that I did the easy way, hit print screen, open word document, hit paste and saved document. Bingo, it's done. Thanks all for suggestions. My paste wasn't working for some reason in the other ways :rolleyes:.

Archived