Paadise/Early Check In

Litewait

How early can you do the check in at the Queen Mary? And about what time have they actually been letting people board. We are only doing a 3 night (last minute before school starts) and want to get on and start enjoy as soon as we can.

Thanks & Happy Cruising!

Donna

Elation 2002

Ecstasy 2003

Spirit 2005

Paradise 2005

Conquest 2006

Hi, I'm going on the paradise too, but on a 4 day.. I'm being told that for early check in, you must have had your carnival fun pass already printed out, then you can check in early at the queen mary... I think the early check in there is 10-12... I'm like you, i'm going early, so i can be on the ship as much as i can... But when your all done, i'm told the let the early birds board at 12:30 ... Anyone correct me if i'm wrong plse :D

Last August we were checking in at the QM by 9:30 and were first in line by the newspaper vending machines. (My sister's family arrived an hour or so later and had to wait in line at the QM.) By about 12:30 we were entering the dome and by about 1:30 we were chowing down on Carnival's dime. Your milage may vary based on how smoothly debarkation from the previous cruise goes.

Archived