What ship to try next?

tammymacb

I've been on the Dream ( twice ) including last week ( April 7th ) and also the Pride and the Legend when they were brand new. I've also sailed Carnival Legend and Pride when they were brand new.

We've also sailed DCL, X, RCCL, and NCL.

I've actually got a deposit on the Disney Fantasy for next June. But my daughter wants to bring her friend again and that's $8000 and yep, that's not a typo..:eek:

So, I'm considering Carnival again as it's my daughter's favorite line.

I'm kind of done with the huge ship thing and don't really want to do the Dream again next year.

We'll go at least a week, and ANY ship I choose will be cheaper.

So, if you could do any ship with teens in the early summer, what would you choose?

Try one of Carnival's smaller ships -- maybe 4- or 5-day Fantasy class like Carnival Ecstasy. It is small enough that you will quickly learn your way around the ship, yet large enough to give you the cruise experience you want. Carnival Ecstasy has a great crew and staff. The food and service is outstanding. The CD is extremely talented and participates in some of the shows in the main lounge.

Here's hoping your next cruise is a great one. Bon Voyage!

We just sailed the Victory and LOVED it!!! Sailing out of Old San Juan is 100 times better than I expected. I would do that...great embarkation...great itinerary.

I agree I love San Juan and the Victory Itinerary. It is not a huge ship but the ambiance in Old San Juan is the deal sealer for me. In fact we are doing this route again this Dec (we also did it for Super Bowl 2010 so Feb 7- 14th)

Archived