RCCL Windjammer Breakfast Buffet

dyanna72

I will be in my 1st RCCl cruise on board the 4-day Majesty in late August.:p Can anyone tell me what ibreakfast tems are available at the Windjammer. Trying to decide whether or not to do the buffet or go to the dinning room for breakfast each morning. Any suggestions?:confused:

Thanks,

Dyanna

I go to the dining room usually, I just like the service. I have been to the Windjammer a few times and it is standard breakfast fare (but to be honest so is the dining room, you can't do too much with breakfast, after all). Eggs (scrambled or omlettes since they use the powdered stuff), toast, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles (but not all the time), fresh fruit, but not the tropical stuff usually.. Umm... That's about it as far as I can remember.. Pastries, of course. It is all good and fresh.

We just returned. Our waiter told us it is the same in both locations with the only difference being served or self served. Dining room did have eggs benedict. I didn't see that in the Windjammer, but wasn't looking. The Windjammer offered oj where as the DR offered 4-5 other juices.

Archived