Getting a little concerned

GAMOM4

As I read more and more reviews that people are writing about The Dream ... and about how the ship really rocks...it makes me more concerned about being on the Panorama Deck....we have never had a balcony before and we have never been on one of the top floors of a ship....but I wonder if we made a mistake getting up so high...to begin with we were on the main deck with a cove balcony...but then when prices dropped we were able to "upgrade" to a higher cabin (since we were paid in full and couldn't get an OBC)....I wonder if you can downgrade to a cheaper cabin ... like back to a Cove if you are paid in full.........I am probably worrying for no reason....by the 19th of May the ship may not even be rocking anymore:confused:

I'm sure it will be ok. If your prone to motion sickness, get some Ginger tablets or Bonine.

I'm not sure about "downgrading..?" if that's what it's called. Try to call Carnival to see what they say. Never hurts to ask.

Don't worry!!! Have so much fun!:)

We sailed on the Panorama Deck on the Dream a while back. It was in September and while Hurricane Igor was around. We had no problems and I am just a little prone to motion sickness. If you have a concern be sure to take along some Dramamine.

Have fun and enjoy your cruise. You are gonna love the ship!

I always have meclazine with me and since it doesn't make me drowsy...it works really good....and like my husband keeps telling me we may not ever get a chance to stay on a balcony that high up again:)

I was on the Dream in January and wondered what the people who talked about the rocking were talking about?:confused: I hardly knew the ship was moving. We did Western Caribbean.

I was on that same sailing and didn't notice any movement and I was on the Vista deck. Except for the last night we noticed it due to the hangers banging. I've been on smaller ships and lower decks and noticed the movement more on them.

Archived