airport shuttle

ginger123snaps

Warning to all you fellow passengers. We just booked graylineseattle over the internet...the roundtrip is a good deal but their service is horrible. I called the company to confirm the internet schedule posted (the schedule was confusing) and staff members did not know or had never seen this schedule. The first employee was kind and said that she would have a manager call me back. There was no return call. I called again and still no straight answer. In fact I asked to speak to the manager and she had never seen the internet schedule and when I tried to explain why it was so confusing she was very sarcastic and rude...I tried to explain to her why I thought it was confusing and she continued to be very sarcastic and rude...and still no clear answer on my question regarding the schedule. So beware before buying this ticket...they will not refund your money. Don't make the same mistake we did. We will have to see what happens....looks like we might lose our money and have to pay again for transfer service.

so you booked the "cruise express" service for $20 rt / $12 ow.

I saw their schedule on their website. It's only available on Sat/Sun from 11 AM to 2:30 PM.

May I ask where is confusing? It seems crystal clear to me.

the internet makes it sound as if the last shuttle that you can take from the airport for Norwegian cruise peir 66 is at 1:30 pm (I think)...however when you talk to the employees they say that you can take the 2:00 shuttle and it will still take you to the pier. In fact according to them I can take the very last shuttle from the airport and it will still take me to my port...."where else do you think it will take you" was the sarcastic reply I recieved from the manager.

This is what is confusing about the schedule... I think there is a conflict between what is posted and what the employees are telling me....ever so rudely.

Also the asterick for the last departure time on Norwegian is listed on the Arrival time for Norwegian.....this also makes it confusing.....does the asterick mean that the last shuttle you can take should be no later than 2:28pm or does this mean that the last shuttle from the airport should be taken at 1:30 pm.

Now you see the confusion?

I might be wrong, by here's my interpretation of Grayline's internet shuttle:

o The last shuttle that drops off at Norwegian leaves the airport at 1:30pm and arrives at the Norwegian terminal at 2:28pm, so you need to be on that ride or a sooner one to make your ship.

o They will probably take you to the pier anyway if you can't make the 1:30pm shuttle, but please remember you need to be aboard your ship an hour before sailing. The next shuttle is at 2:00pm, and it appears to take about an hour to get there, so you might be okay by a nanosecond or two, but you certainly shouldn't take any later shuttle and expect to make your ship on time.

What time does your flight arrive at SeaTac? If you think it will be close, there should be no reason why Grayline won't cancel your reservation so you can take a cab instead.

FWIW, I also looked at Grayline's Cruise Express for my family of 6. It didn't take long to realize it wasn't very "express" at all. Instead of taking us directly to Terminal 30, the schedule shows it taking us downtown to the Renaissance Hotel and transferring us and our luggage to a different bus before proceeding to the pier. Opted instead to go with Shuttle Express. It is more like a taxi service, but has vans so we and our luggage can all stay together in the same vehicle. Also, they gave us an e-mail confirmation with reservation number and did not require a credit card upon booking.

Hope this helps, and best of luck.

I contacted the manager's manager....and she apologized for the rude manager's behavior and reimbursed me for the one way tickets....she seemed very nice and concerned that one of their managers would behave in such a manner. Thought all should know.

Archived