Planning Port Adventures, etc

FIBBER

As a silver castaway member I can make plans for our upcoming cruise in a few days. QUESTION: DH and I are taking two adult children, their spouses, and the grandchildren using DVC points. Can I reserve port adventures for them when I reserve for DH and I (we are completely paid and the reservations were made by me thru DVC). Because this is their first cruise, the children and their families cannot make reservations for another six weeks or so. Thanks so much for your help. I know you cruisers have the answer!

Usually plan independant port adventures but on this 8-day Bahama Blue Lagoon will not do independent if on Disney cruise (contract stull, I hear) and we want to take Disney transportation to the parks when we are in Port Canaveral. Not to memtion spa treats and dinner at Paolo (sp?).

If your reservations are linked, their names will show up on the excursion reservations page when you are booking. But, because they have a later booking date, their names will be greyed out until their actual booking window opens.

If you have one person of the same CC level in each room, then everyone will be able to be booked at the same time.

:)

Yep, link the ressies. My dad took my family and my brothers family on our first DCL cruise before he passed away from cancer, and I was able to book all the reservations using his login to the website.

Archived