Conquest Meet and Greets

dave_k63

We're sailing on Aug 19 and haven't seen anything about Cruise Critic Meet and Greets. I also keep checking the roll calls and nothing there either. Does Cruise Critic arrange these - or how do they come about? One person commented on cards left in your cabin.

Thanks for any info

We're sailing on Aug 19 and haven't seen anything about Cruise Critic Meet and Greets. I also keep checking the roll calls and nothing there either. Does Cruise Critic arrange these - or how do they come about? One person commented on cards left in your cabin.

Thanks for any info

It's nothing official. Your roll call just agrees to show up at a particular spot sometime on embarkation day or early in the cruise.

If you ask the CD to arrange a public room and publish it in the Fun Times he will. You can also ask John Heald on his FB page or blog to arrange one, but he will want to know the date and time and about how many people will be there so he can reserve an appropriate sized room.

Cruise Critic doesn't have any involvement.

Post on your roll call to see who is interested in having a M&G and then take charge and make plans.

Edit to Add: I just checked and there isn't a roll call for the August 19th sailing on the Conquest. So you need to start one and then maybe there will be other CC people that will want to have a M&G. It's entirely possible that you could be the only CC people on the ship.

Archived