Long Beach Embarkation times............

southbayer

Any recent Long Beach Embarker's out there who can suggest the early check in ..... I was planning to arrive at 9:45 to do the early check in at the queen mary.... Is there already a line there at that time, should i get there at 9am ? And what time do you usually disembark upon return ?:confused:

we arrived at the queen mary early check in at 9:45 and there was a line ahead of us. however it only took around 15 minutes. you probably wouldn't find a line if you arrived earlier but the wait wasnt bad at all.

as for disembarkation, ours was delayed due to the crew immigration check so we didnt get off until 12:30. this is not the norm so don't go by that. however, i can tell you that you get off far quicker if you are on a lower deck then the upper decks. people with early flights left first and then colored luggage tags were called. they started with orange and brown then went up the floors. our color black was called last along with gold. once you get your tags in or know your deck you can better gauge "when" you get to go. hope that helps!

yeah i'm on the riveria deck, and i do have to catch a flight that leaves at 1:30 at long beach airport... I'll have to go to the pursers desk and ask if i can get off early.. And i'll prolly get to the queen mary at 9:30 then, check in and stuff, and i guess hang out and twiddle my thumbs until i can get on at 12:30:cool:

you should definitely get off the ship quicker than us especially with an early flight. lucky you!

at early check in they offer a discounted ticket for the queen mary tour for 10.00 we went back to our hotel since it is so close but you could try this! have fun!

Archived