Destiny Category 11 Question

Hi All

Ready to leave in 30 days but need some help. I am trying to find out everything before I go such as does anyone know of any links to photos, virt. tours on the web showing more than the Carnival site (1 photo) of a Category 11 on the Destiny.

I would appreciate some help on this question.

Bev

Bev

I have been in "Cat 11" on the Inspiration and the Pride. I have a few pictures but they probably won't show you much more than what you see on the carnival web. I can tell you that the bathroom is good sized with a whirlpool tub ( the kids loved this feature). There is a seperate dressing area which was great for me. A walk in closet, a living area with a couchchairs and table, and the double bed. On the Pride the kids slept on the couch(which made up into a bed), and a bunk that came out of ceiling. On the Inspiration the couch made in to a double bed. The balcony had a loung chair, a regular chair and a table. The four of us were very comfortable there. It wonderful having coffee on the balcony in the morning. If I can answer any questions for you please let me know. Happy sailing.

Debbie

Archived