Need Some Schedule Info for the Glory

OKLandShark

My DW and I have been looking for a cruise in May 2013, and one of the ships she was interested in sailing on is the Glory. However, I don't see anything with the Glory after April 2013.

Does anyone know what schedule there may be for the Glory after April 2013, does it move to a new intinerary for that time or to a different port? I did a search and didn't really see anything.

Thanks for the help....

Also, anyone have any other suggestions for a Eastern or Southern Caribbean intinerary that is a favorite...

She usually goes to the north at the end of April to do the Canada/New England runs. However I don't know if she will be going next year again.

Glory is sailing out of Norfolk, Virginia during May 2012, for some Bahamas cruises for folks in that area.

Glory generally comes up from Miami to do about 3 runs from Norfolk to Bahamas, then heads up North to do the New England/Canada runs, then returns to Norfolk in October to do a few Bahama runs, then back to Florida.

I wonder if they are going to do the 2.0 upgrade on the Glory just like the Liberty in the future?

Yes, the first 2 weeks of November. She will be doing a 3 night Bahamas (Nov 15-18) run after her dry dock to get back on her Sunday schedule.

Thanks everyone for the info, I was thinking that since the Norfolk and New England were on its schedule for this May, it could be the same for next year as well. But, it never hurts to ask for some help, especially when I would still consider myself somewhat of a rookie when it comes cruising!

He was talking about May 2013!

Yes, I see that OP is talking about May 2013. Your post says goes to the NE route after April, I was just pointing out that it doesn't get up there until June. I realize that next year it may be out of BFE.

Anyone know where glory will be in July and August, this summer she has one 7 day Canadian cruise in july, I was hoping for one next summer. I have always wanted to do canada/new england but the usual september october time frame doesn't work as well for me.

Archived