Directions..

Lhorn1209

Not sure about the Pirate museum, but we walked to Queen's staircase. It's a bit of a walk, but easily doable if you're healthy and comfortable walking. Also, the road that the staircase is on isn't marked right now for some reason. We accidentally took a wrong turn, but eventually figured it out. There is a map in the main area next to the port. It's marked on that map.

Alright thanks...I guess the Staircase is really something to see then? My mom wants to see it but I really don't care much about going to it. I would rather just kick back on the beach all day with a drink lol Have you been to the Pirate Museum?

It was alright. I don't know what I was expecting. We stopped at it during our self-guided walking tour of Nassau. It was nice to see, but it isn't a destination in itself. We did it as part of a self-guided walking tour we downloaded after our morning snorkel excursion. We did not do the pirate museum.

Pirate museum is a couple blocks away from the where the boats go. I'll be there in a couple weeks, but from the looks of Google maps, it's right across from the Hilton hotel? I think there is also a Mcdonalds there too (with free wifi?)

Thanks so much for the info. We were suppose to be in Nassua from 7am to 10 pm but they changed the time to 6pm :( We were planning on going to Sheraton for some beach fun, Queens Staircase, Pirate Museum, Straw Market, and end the day @ Senor Frogs..Since we lost 4 hours I think we are just going to cut out the Sheraton :(

A good walking guide that I found is (delete spaces)

www. b r e n t j e s . c o m / n a s s a u

I haven't been to the Pirates Museum. Junkanoo Beach is walkable from ship, walk out gates, turn right, there will be signs as you go along. It is a free, local beach - take water shoes.

Archived