Why do some posters at cc do this?

picklebongo

Same for me! Never even checked in to the app - because I have always just gone through Safari.

So...someone who's done it both way from an iPhone (with and without the app) what's the difference?? Does Taptalk do things that Safari doesn't?? :confused:

You have a completely different configuration of the boards that makes it MUCH MUCH easier to read. Using safari on your phone, unless you have superman vision, I'm pretty sure you have to zoom in to read post, zoom in to click the right page number etc... At least, that's what I had to do.

Tapatalk also has a very convenient tab the lists all posts you've read and/or responded to.

I like it because I can navigate easier, and because I can see more than one forum. I frequent androidtablets forums quite a bit, and a couponing forum, and they all show up with tapatalk.

Computer terminal? You work on a mainframe or something? :p

Actually a lot of companies are moving to virtural machines which really are just a terminal. Everyone has a "c" drive on a network server somewhere and all they have on their desk is a keyboard, monitor, mouse and a tiny little box that has several USB ports for flash drives etc. We have an open concept workplace where you log onto your phone and a virtual machine and can work anywhere including from home which I'm lucky enough to be able to do 3 days a week. And..... I did use to work on a mainframe:eek:

Archived