WOW questions

I have heard about the WOW specials, but have never booked at the time they are offered.

When is the next one?

What exactly is it?

Trying to figure out if it is worth waiting for.

Booking a cruise during the WOW sale gives you an on board credit and reduced deposit. The OBC is based on the length of the cruise. For a 7 day cruise, the OBC is $100.

WOW sales have been offered twice a year for a while now, usually in the Spring and Fall.

There was a WOW sale late March early April for a couple of days. Based on discussions in the thread at the time (you might want to go back in the threads to March) everyone was wondering if they would repeat it in May.

Hope this helps...

I think u may have, I booked during a wow sale a couple of weeks ago. does anyone know If the OBC shows up closer to the cruise date? I am booked for january so maybe it will show up on the cruise personalizer later?

Just know that the WOW sale cannot be combined with any other discounts. So, if you have access to other discounts such as Crown and Anchor balcony discounts for platinum and above, for example, then it works out better to use those discounts rather than the WOW sale. However, if you are not booking balcony cabins, or if you are gold C&A or a first-time RCI cruiser, then this is a good sale for you.

And just to clarify because there is a lot of misinformation regarding this point: If the price decreases before final payment, you ARE entitled to the price adjustment for WOW bookings same as for any other bookings.

I noticed recently that my future cruise (Jan) Booked during a wow sale has been reduced a few hundred dollars per passenger. I contacted my Australian TA to ask for the reduced pricing and they tell me the cruise would have to be cancelled and rebooked, and that I would lose WOW OBC and $150 per person for canceliling (the TA's cancellation fee). Perhaps RCCL doesn't extend price reductions when booked through Australian travel agents? I don't suppose RCCL will let me remove my TA from the booking would they?

Archived