Allure (Oasis) muster question

CCJack

Can someone tell me the times of the muster drills? I was wondering if it interferes with sail away from Fort Lauderdale and also if it would allow us to make a 6 pm MTD reservation. Essentially, when was sail away and when was the muster drill, and how long did it take. I assume changes have been made since Concordia sinking, so I was curious on recent sailings what the muster drill times were.

thanks.

Guest Assembly Drill - Also known as the Muster Drill

• The compulsory Guest Assembly Drill normally happens around 4:15pm. There will be several announcements leading up to the drill to alert you.

• All bars and venues will be closed from 3:45pm until the Guest Assembly Drill is completed.

• The drill has always taken place prior to the ship leaving port. No changes to the muster drill have been made since Concordia sinking.

• The drill takes as long as it needs to until everyone onboard is accounted for at their assigned guest assembly location.

• Normally directly after the drill has been completed the ship will drop lines and begin to leave Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale). There is an assigned order of leaving all the ships in port must follow. You will have time to see the sail away and plenty of time to make your 6pm MTD reservation.

Archived