Quality Inn and Suites in Garden District New Orleans

mo gal

I was wondering if anyone had stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites Maisonette St. Charles in the Gardent District in New Orleans and if so what is the good and bad about it please. Thanks in Advance. They do offer stay and cruise also don't they?

I don't. know any specifics about that hotel, but I do know it's near, maybe nextdoor,

to the Hampton Inn where we'll be staying. You can't beat the area, which is supposed to be beautiful. Also, the streetcar stops right in front (40¢ for seniors), and gets you to almost anywhere you want to go.

We're going in Jan. 2013; when are you going?

Happy planning,

Cruzin Lady

We're staying at the Hampton Inn Garden Distict in Sept for our cruise then. We just booked a cruise for Thanksgiving week and the Hampton was all booked up and almost everything else in New Orleans did find a room at the Springhill Suites with a park and cruise pkg. We'll be glad when the Drury gets their parking garage built so we can start staying there again. We love the Drury.

We're staying at the Hampton Inn Garden Distict in Sept for our cruise then. We just booked a cruise for Thanksgiving week and the Hampton was all booked up and almost everything else in New Orleans did find a room at the Springhill Suites with a park and cruise pkg. We'll be glad when the Drury gets their parking garage built so we can start staying there again. We love the Drury.

We're booked for 1/27 at the Drury Inn but I'm considering finding a different hotel since their parking garage still won't be ready and they are only offering "off site valet" parking which I'm really not interested in. :( Love, love, love Drury hotels though so it's hard to make up my mind what I want to do. :(

I have been there, nice property. Hampton works also. The important thing is the streetcar is right there to take you further uptown or downtown.

I don't imagine you will be doing much but sleeping at the hotel. So it is a decent base for playing tourist.

If you stay at either property, you will want to cab it to the port for your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you referring to Quaility Inn and Suites Maison St. Charles, on St. Charles Avenue, few blocks west of US 90 South/Pontchartrain Expressway? If so, we stayed there this past March. Very nice rooms, beautiful grounds, felt safe in the neighborhood, lots to see and do on St. Charles Avenue.

Archived