Uniworld Blue Dangue River princess

bratsuzy

Hi I just returned from this orfull trip.

The cruise was cut short due to high water But all other ships were going thur except are I dont get it .

We were bused everywhere. So time spent every where was cut short!

The food was Horrible I mean down right Horrible . Most people tried to go to Restaurant at night that how bad the food was. Dinner took over 2-3 hours to be served the meat was alwats either over cooked leather or RAW!

TAsteless. Waitor service was the pits. Waitors acted like they never servied before in there lifes.

TAbles never clean off. Ship was not cleaned up . Service was terrilble.

Cutrite service Cut rite cruise LINE!

If you are thinking of taking this nightmare think again! Waste of my time & my Good Money Im done many cruise line & river cruise as well this was indeed a NIGHT MARE! RIVER PRINCESS CHEF SHOULD BE FIRED !

NIGHT Mare cruise from hell!

Hi I just returned from this orfull trip.

The cruise was cut short due to high water But all other ships were going thur except are I dont get it .

We were bused everywhere. So time spent every where was cut short!

The food was Horrible I mean down right Horrible . Most people tried to go to Restaurant at night that how bad the food was. Dinner took over 2-3 hours to be served the meat was alwats either over cooked leather or RAW!

TAsteless. Waitor service was the pits. Waitors acted like they never servied before in there lifes.

TAbles never clean off. Ship was not cleaned up . Service was terrilble.

Cutrite service Cut rite cruise LINE!

If you are thinking of taking this nightmare think again! Waste of my time & my Good Money Im done many cruise line & river cruise as well this was indeed a NIGHT MARE! RIVER PRINCESS CHEF SHOULD BE FIRED !

NIGHT Mare cruise from hell!

They Dont know what there doing .YOu would of through this was kids sleep away camp that how orfull it was!

ITS A SORRY CRUISE FROM HELL!

Archived