Valor ocean suite questions

scrap4girls

All cabins on the Valor have a refrigerator, which is really more of a cooler. Sorry, but I am not sure about the DVD player.

The pools on the ship are not very big and usually filled with people. There wouldn't be very much space to play with floating rings if you brought them.

I was wondering if the ocean suite have refrigerators and DVD players?

Oh, one more can we bring floating rings for the kids to play on in the pool?

Thank you

We were in an OS last year (July) on the Valor and no DVD players but they had fridges.

I don't think you will have room in the pool for a swim ring but we always bring a couple from the dollar store to use at the beaches on shore and just leave them (usually give to another child still at the beach) so we don't have to carry them back. They are great for kids to ride the waves at the beach.

Happy Cruising....

~Tam:D

that stinks,,, I was really hoping for a DVD player for my girls so I can sleep in a bit longer.... Little mermaid gives me another hour of sleep:).

Great about the frig at least. I was wondering why people were talking about bring in ice chests.... im surprise not all ships come with refrigerators and dvd players... maybe the newer ones.

*** Has anyone used the washer and dryers? I was thinking on bring less clothes and just wash/dryer a load mid week.....

that stinks,,, I was really hoping for a DVD player for my girls so I can sleep in a bit longer.... Little mermaid gives me another hour of sleep:).

Great about the frig at least. I was wondering why people were talking about bring in ice chests.... im surprise not all ships come with refrigerators and dvd players... maybe the newer ones.

*** Has anyone used the washer and dryers? I was thinking on bring less clothes and just wash/dryer a load mid week.....

It is $3 for the wash cycle and $3 for the drying cycle.

Archived