How many times have you changed cabins?

renech

Is it silly that I'm embarrassed to call RC to change cabins for our next cruise AGAIN? The problem is, we aren't sure yet if my DS is bringing a friend or not, if he does, then we'll need an extra cabin, if he doesn't, then I'll put him in a triple with the DD and her friend. No one is happy with that arrangement :), but paying for a single cabin is the alternative I'd like to avoid.

I've already switched them from a triple, to a different triple (near us), to 2 insides, and now I'm thinking I should just put them in a triple since those are harder to find last minute than insides - just in case one of his friends does decide to join us.

I haven't transferred my booking to a TA (yet, maybe?), so I'm still dealing with RC directly. I know it's probably not a big deal, but I feel silly calling AGAIN to change cabins!

Anyone ever had any issues with changing cabins multiple times?

i have called 3 x's since we booked to "ask" if any upgrades where avaialble for my sailing and also a host of other times to ask questions....they are always pleasant and willing and able to help out...

Oh, they've been pleasant every time I've called, I'm just not used to having to call so many times!

I feel like a nuisance :o. (But not enough that I won't call again if I need to ;)).

Archived