No more escargot? What about steak house?

mlzangel78

I'm leaving in 35 days on the glory and I am sooo sad that my beloved escargot is now missing from the menu... Does anyone know if the menu in the steak house offers this. I am truly so sad

those eating in the steakhouse are claiming it is still there.

so even though the brand ambassador stated in his press release there were none available, some are still appearing in the steakhouse.

He also stated that the steakhouse receive their supply from a different source and they are still available there...

those eating in the steakhouse are claiming it is still there.

so even though the brand ambassador stated in his press release there were none available, some are still appearing in the steakhouse.

We had escargot at Davids 2 weeks ago.

Supposedly their main supplier has some problem where they grow them. They probably can get escargot in smaller quantities from other suppliers for the steakhouse as it is smaller capacity dining room vs the two huge main dining rooms and the fact some people would order two or three escargot.

I hope the supplier has fixed their problem by the time I cruise in September, but if not, c'est la vie. I remember when China Lily had a plant fire and the supply of soy sauce dried up. When they announced the plant was going to take a while to fix and that their was no back up plant, people bought whatever was on the shelves within a week. It took a good year for the plant to be repaired/rebuilt. That was a year when I stockpiled soy sauce packets from Japanese/Chinese restaurants.

As far as the rumor of price, one never knows, but when you think of it the price of oil is still up there and they haven't added on the fuel supplement, so I doubt it is cost, cuz if it was we would all be paying and extra $10 a day for fuel supplement!

Archived