Allure sailaway

Do you know around what time? I want to watch this..never have! :D

Yes it sure is..the Port Everglades one is the best to watch for waves to the webcam. I will be waving next Sunday from Allure

Yes it sure is..the Port Everglades one is the best to watch for waves to the webcam. I will be waving next Sunday from Allure

THanks for the reminder. From your deck 11 balcony if I remember? I picked my cabin for Allure and I picked the starboard side, not even thinking about being on my balcony during sailaway, I just planned on being on the bridge wing again.

oh wow awesome!!! I hope you have a great cruise !! :D even though knowing its the Allure...im sure you will ;)

Count me in as addicted to port cams. I get soooo excited every week to watch them go by and think........137 days, 136 days.

Watched NY this afternoon for a bit and it was pouring rain. Could not see the harbor for the drops on the lens. Felt bad for those leaving out of NJ, NY today. That will be us in a month ! Hoping for better weather.

Ft. Lauderdale looked lovely today for sail away..... 135 days, 134 days.......

On Sunday 22 Apr. I watched Carnival, RCI and Disney leave Port Canaveral. I switched ports and saw Allure leaving Port Everglades. Finally I switched to NY and saw a Celebrity ship leaving. I'm hooked.

On Sunday 22 Apr. I watched Carnival, RCI and Disney leave Port Canaveral. I switched ports and saw Allure leaving Port Everglades. Finally I switched to NY and saw a Celebrity ship leaving. I'm hooked.

This week especially on Wednesday morning you will be able to view naval ships as it is Fleet Week in Fort Lauderdale Anytime after 6am:)

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

No never!! I saw it yesterday and I started screaming hahaha. it was awesome! I will make sure to be tunned in every sunday now at 5 oclock;):D

Ships (well at least during the winter months) start leaving at 4. Don't forget Saturday too! ;)

So where do I stand (and when do I stand there) on the Allure to look it up when I get home and see myself waving?

First of all you must be port side. If you have a port side balcony that is the best place. If not then deck 14 over the bridge area is a good spot as is up along the top port side railings or the public balconies on the aft of the ship.

The videos of your sailing will be posted here.

http://www.inletphotos.com/Sail-AwayVideos

Archived