How do I get a link in my signature?

I recently set up my 1st album on webshots and can't seem to get the link to highlight in my signature. I am also having difficulty getting a picture to be used in my avator. I downloaded the photgadget but it seems I can't get this to work either. Any help would be appreciated- and thanks

I recently set up my 1st album on webshots and can't seem to get the link to highlight in my signature. I am also having difficulty getting a picture to be used in my avator. I downloaded the photgadget but it seems I can't get this to work either. Any help would be appreciated- and thanks

Go to user CP, Edit Signature.

Highlight the text you want the the link be placed to (Holding left mouse button pressed while scrolling over the text you want to choose).

The press the Button "Insert link" (It´s the little earthball in the navigation bar). A pop up window will open where you can give the URL of the website you want to link your text too.

Press OK

Save your Signature.

The link should be placed in your signature.

I recently set up my 1st album on webshots and can't seem to get the link to highlight in my signature.
If you're happy for the URL to show, and you just want it to hyperlink, then all you need to do is to wrap the [ url ] and [ /url ] codes around it.

So your signature currently has this:-

Add the codes (omitting the spaces that I've put in above), to give you this:-

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/divaofdisney[/url]

Your signature should then contain this link:-

Archived