Baltic Excursions

neilm

Hi I am sailing on the 26th of May on Celebrity Eclipse and I have been looking at the Baltic excurtions and especially the cost for Berlin and St Petersburgh I have noticed some web sites that offer far cheaper options but was wandering if you guys could reccomend anyIt looks like if we book onboard the excursions could cost nearly as much as the cruise:o

Welcome to Cruise Critic....You are in for a WONDERFUL cruise in the Baltics and on the Eclipse.

Click on the below link...which will take you to the Roll Call for your specific cruise...where other folks share excursion info, introduce themselves, plan activities, offer suggestions etc...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1383672&referrerid=422315

Enjoy !!

Woody

We used Anastasia and they were wonderful! Could not say enough wonderful things about them.

I treid emailing them but they did not reply some guys had said there had been problems contacting them. Thanks for all the advice I think we will try and book one of the tour operators you guys have reccomended and see how it goes

Hi I am sailing on the 26th of May on Celebrity Eclipse and I have been looking at the Baltic excurtions and especially the cost for Berlin and St Petersburgh I have noticed some web sites that offer far cheaper options but was wandering if you guys could reccomend anyIt looks like if we book onboard the excursions could cost nearly as much as the cruise:o

Join the Eclipse roll call if you want. Lots of information here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1383672&page=31

Archived