Journey 8058 cat N2

ja940

We have reserved cabin 8058 on the Journey for the British Isles 12 night 7/28/12. Anyone familiar with this cabin or the N2 category? Looks to be a bigger balcony cabin with more amenities. Any problem with noise from the 9 floor above? Any comments welcome. !st time on Azamara.

We have had this suite - the big advantage over verandah cabins is the butler service and the unlimited access at no charge to Prime C/Aqualina. It is a good location and we have never been bothered by noise. The balcony is the same depth but wider than balcony cabins

We have reserved cabin 8058 on the Journey for the British Isles 12 night 7/28/12. Anyone familiar with this cabin or the N2 category? Looks to be a bigger balcony cabin with more amenities. Any problem with noise from the 9 floor above? Any comments welcome. !st time on Azamara.

Hi,

We just got off of the Journey yesterday, and we were in cabin 8058. We loved this cabin and did not experience any noise from deck 9. The butler for this suite iwas Sooria, and he was fantastic! He couldn't do enough for us. Enjoy!

WE'll be in the same cabin on the Norwegian Fjords cruise prior to your sailing. It's our first time in the club continent suite. We've heard all good things about it and look forward to the experience.

We loved our N2 and Sooria on our first Azamara cruise. Of I could post a photo here, I have one of him decanting a bottle of wine over the flame of a candle - and all we asked him for was a corkscrew!

You'll love the N2, it's just overall more comfortable than the standard balconies, and we loved the location. We sailed last year on a B2B on a V2, and are thrilled to be able to splurge again in an N2 - 8058 to be precise!

We are booked 2 doors down, further aft in July, 2013 on Quest. I wasn't planning on bringing red wines, but hearing that our butler will decant by candle light, well that has never happened to us before. Seriously, this will be our first experience in an Azamara suite, I would like to know just what "extra"/additional services our butler will be able to provide. I expect to be doing some extra in room entertaining with friends, so any additional info will be appreciated. I know the ships are undergoing refurb this Fall, so we won't be hearing too much about those changes for several months yet. So thanks, in advance.

Dr H

Our butler took care of all of our specialty dining reservations, any interaction we had to do with guest relations, served us dinner in our cabin one night delivering each course separately, and just made the trip all the more special. He was marvelous!

Is there a site to track good and bad staterooms on ACC? I know I've seen some on other sites. I would add some comments on 6051. Right above the piano player for most nights. Didn't think there would be music there when I booked it. Wasn't a problem unless you wanted to go to bed early which I did do one or two nights.

Rob

My 2 cents: We were booked in 6007 a year and a half ago, Mediterranean. We were immediately over the theater. I think we heard some very muffled noise, once. It was never a problem, and I wouldn't hesitate to book that room again. Now for a real problem: Deck 7, 7074, 76, 78 are immediately opposite the laundry room, and 7068, 71 are inside rooms that share a common wall with the laundry. There is always congestion there, movement, noise, and no way would I book those rooms if given a choice. Similarly on Deck 7, 7080, 82, 84, and 86 are immediately adjacent to stairs/elevators, and just down from the laundry room. I'm not booking there either.

Archived