How to get to eat at the Captain's table?

BlueSkySailing

Hello, I have a friend saiingl on the Sensation this June. He wanted to know how a group would get invited or reserve seats at the Captain's Table? Is it also black tie or a suit type of dinner? I think they have a group of 6 if that matters. Thank you for your help!

I don't think Carnival does this anymore. I don't think there has ever been a way to reserve this sort of thing, it is usually by invite only.

Gone are the days where the Captain dined with passengers every night. We were invited once on Celeb. The "social hostess" was walking around the dining room the first night and stopped by to chat with us for a minute. When we returned to our cabin that night, we had an invite from her to dine with the Captain the next night. I wasn't to keen on dining with a lot of people I didn't know AND the Captain (was kind of anxious about it, really), but we couldn't say no & it turned out to be a great night,

Hello, I have a friend saiingl on the Sensation this June. He wanted to know how a group would get invited or reserve seats at the Captain's Table? Is it also black tie or a suit type of dinner? I think they have a group of 6 if that matters. Thank you for your help!

There really is no such thing as the "Captains Table" anymore as the Captain, very rarely, if ever, eats in the Main Dining Room... If and when he does, his tablemates are passengers that have been invited by Corporate usually prior to the cruise...

I ate at the captain's table on the Ecstasy. The headwaiter invited me and my bf the first night. ALL of the other passengers at the table were Mary Kay Reps on a group cruise. Maybe somebody canceled and they randomly asked us, I don't know?? We were in a suite.

Archived