Transportation from Sea Tac to downtown hotel

I need some information on transportation from airport to a downtown seattle hotel. I called the hotel and they told me a taxi would be between $40 - $50. They said I could do the light rail and then take a taxi. I wanted to see if anyone had used a town car rental and if so who you used and how much it was. Were you pleased with the service? Any other suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks!

I need some information on transportation from airport to a downtown seattle hotel. I called the hotel and they told me a taxi would be between $40 - $50. They said I could do the light rail and then take a taxi. I wanted to see if anyone had used a town car rental and if so who you used and how much it was. Were you pleased with the service? Any other suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks!

I personally prefer a town car as you get more personal service, a nicer vehicle, and they will meet you with a sign that has your name on it. :) Take a look at Cruise Critic's "west coast departures" rather than the "pacific northwest" and you'll find good tips and web links for all modes of transportation.

I have taken the light rail into Seattle (and then the hotel sent a shuttle to pick me up). It is really a nice ride. You do have to truck your luggage across the street and around the parking structure. They do have carts you can rent and leave at the station. I did it with one large suitcase and a carry on.

It was very inexpensive! I also did this during the day. I returned to the airport the same way but used the onboard ship to airport service for my luggage.

This also can be used for Amtrak. Unfortunately, it does not run anywhere near the pier.

Renee

Archived