New Video on Royal Princess

tiecrane

As someone who works in the television industry I'm looking forward to seeing the new TV studio. I've said in the past they should allow people to watch the morning show live. It's a neat experience for people who have never been to a tv studio.

What seamed weird in the video is that all the chairs in the Vista Lounge were facing away from the stage. Probably just so we could see the seats.

What seamed weird in the video is that all the chairs in the Vista Lounge were facing away from the stage. Probably just so we could see the seats.

No so weird.

On current ships with the Vista Lounge, the venue is also used for events such as trvia in which teams gather around a table. For activitie such as this, not all chairs will face the stage.

Hi All

Big new theater looks fine, does not concern me directly as never watched a show on a Princess ship, however it is important to keeping hundreds of my fellow passengers happy and means a better cruise experience for me.

Club failure was worth a try did not work so Vista is most welcome return,

As to no Explorers this will be missed hope Princess know what they are doing, just with Club Failure happy to see Princess try things some will work some will not but they should always try.

As to the Live thing again will see what happens, could be a well used room for smaller talks, meets etc

Would be good if senior crew did short vids of who they are and what they do,

Or provide us with extra info.

yours Shogun

As someone who works in the television industry I'm looking forward to seeing the new TV studio. I've said in the past they should allow people to watch the morning show live. It's a neat experience for people who have never been to a tv studio.

No so weird.

On current ships with the Vista Lounge, the venue is also used for events such as trvia in which teams gather around a table. For activitie such as this, not all chairs will face the stage.

The Deck Plans on the ships with a Vista Lounge show the chairs as in the video but in practice all of the chairs have been turned around to face the stage.

Archived