Pearl Caribbean-15000 or 15500

Luckybee

We've booked 15000 for late 2013 where the ports are Great Stirrup, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel in that order. We cose the side where we thought we might have more of a chance to be portside there fore more scenery) although I realize that can vary. I've subsequently been reading old posts(and reading and reading and reading ;) ) and now having looked at the deck plans there seems to be some mixed thought as to whether 15500 might be slightly larger than 15000 .Some of the old posts say yes...others say they are mirror images. There is no point in asking NCL...they are still insisting to me that the suite does not have the balcony hot tub that I've seen in all the photos(and on their floor plan).

So can anyone give me any assistance in choosing one side over the other, whether it be scenery, or size etc ? 15500 is available so it would be easy to switch at this early stage.

Thanks all

well they won't let me post the link to a site with cruise ship photos - there are some pics of 15500 there. I agree with you that the two rooms are mirror images of each other and therfore the same size.

the site is called cruiselinerooms dot com - search under NCL and the Pearl you will find photos of various rooms that were posted by people like you.

They look basically the same to me in the photos....thats why I was confused reading some old posts that said that 15500 was slightly larger(which seems to be backed up by the deck plan ?)

Other than size(or if size matters ;) ) any reason to choose one over the other ?

If you like green better than purple book 15000, If you prefer purple book 15500. Yup that is all it comes down to. The entry is different, but they are the same size in the end. You can not go wrong either way if you do not care about green or purple.:D We stayed 7 days in 15000 and LOVED it!

Archived