How many times have you chosen the same ship?

cruzlovr75

I have cruised on the Conquest 4 times and have another one booked. I really like the size of the ship and the lay out. The Magic was great, but sooooo big. The Ecstasy was smaller and we really felt the motion of the ocean. When they move the Conquest further from me, I will most lkely have to find another favorite, but for now, I do enjoy the Conquest. Like a fellow cruiser once said, when I step onto the Conquest, it's like Dorothy stepping into OZ! I click my heels and I feel at home. :D

The only thing about repeat cruising is...

I hope to NEVER see the "couch" show again...that "couch" is getting very old and worn out and the show is boring LOL

Have seen it on Imagination and Destiny...total 6 times I think....please no more couch

(It is a show, Nightclub Express...in main lounge)

We tend to cruise by itinerary or price. Started with RCI, then Celebrity. Then did a cheaper Norwegian cruise. Then took the Carnival Dream on the first crossing transatlantic cruise in 2009. Then last fall got another good Caribbean tour on Holland America.

However, this fall we will again take a carnival ship. We'll take the carnival Breeze from Barcelona to Miami. It's the sister ship of the Dream and I am really looking forward to the great beds! After a month in Turkey and Spain, where beds are traditionally hard and thin, I'm looking forward to falling into bed and sleeping till the next day! And getting refills on coffee everyday, instead of spending €3 for a tiny cup and drinking it standing up!

Oh, and Indian tandoori bar bread every day!

• 2 years later...
I am curious to know how many times you've sailed the same ship and why?

We just sailed on the Dream, and we really liked that ship. I am already browsing cruises on it for next year different itinerary. Would you choose the same ship again or choose something different for a change?

Been on the Liberty three times and after March 2015 I will have been on the Glory four times

My family are addicted to B2B cruises it's worth the airfare for a B2B cause we are from the UK

We tend to sail on any ship going from Florida that are seven or more days long .. As a result we have sailed multiple times .. We sail for the ports and the departure org sometimes the ships home port is the same ship sometimes there's an itinerary we want to do and it means going on the same ship :)

So far have not repeated a ship. Have sailed some ships of the same class. IF the dates and itinerary were right, I would repeat a ship - almost repeated the Ecstasy again this time, but then found the Victory booking. Each ship we have sailed has its own charms,

We have only done 2 cruises...both have been on the Legend.

It was a matter of chance as the itineraries were very different.

12 day Baltic in 2013

13 day Panama Canal in 2014

We also had the same cabin! (4ks rock)

It is also looking like we might be sailing on another Legend ship...this time in might be the RCI Legend of the seas round Asia. We are also leaning towards 2015 summer Sydney to Singapore on the Spirit....which could have easily been the Legend again if the ships had been swapped around. :)

Valor - 5 times - A favorite. Feels like home. Tons of great memories

Miracles - 2 times - Unique. Loved smaller ship. Great layout

Breeze - 2 times - Next in 8 days. What's not to love about the Breeze?

Sensation - 2 times - Perfect ship for a short crusie.

We're creatures of habit and when we have great experinces why not do it again? Familiarity breeds comfort. We would have sailed the Valor and Miracle more if the home ports had remained on the east coast. Greatly anticipating the Valor sailing our of Port Canaveral.

I am curious to know how many times you've sailed the same ship and why?

We just sailed on the Dream, and we really liked that ship. I am already browsing cruises on it for next year different itinerary. Would you choose the same ship again or choose something different for a change?

I have cruised 28 times total and 8 of those cruises were on the same ship, Carnival Triumph. I've chosen the triumph so many times mainly because I feel at home on that ship, I love the entertainment, the crew are fantastic, and she sails out of Galveston which is the closest port to Oklahoma.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

13 cruises and never on the same ship. We live in AL so cruise out of Florida. If the Spirit class ship still sailed out of FL I would book them over & over. Love those ships, but I won't fly to get on them so hopefully they will come back to us at some point. But there are still plenty of ships to try from here!

Paradise x 2, back when it was 100% non-smoking

Legend x 2 Love the Spirit class 4K cabins too.

Miracle x 2

Freedom x 2

Valor x 6 plus next cruise in April = 7 This ship just follows us around! We've even stayed in the same cabin a few times. Feels like home.

We book for the itinerary and dates we can go, the ship is secondary.

Only 2 people responded for the Breeze?!! I plan to go on her again next September. This will be my 8th cruise and the first time sailing a ship twice. (In a row too!) the Breeze has sooo much to offer. I must go again! Matt M is tops as far as CDs go. I had the time of my life!!

Many!

Fascination. 5

Dream 2

Victory. 2

Miracle. 5

Legend. 2

Wii again be on Fascination this March

Breeze. 1. With #2 this June

Oh yes. First on the Paradise and second cruise also on Paradise

Edited by Muumuu

The ship I've sailed on the most is the Fascination, simply because it was convenient for quick getaways when I lived in Florida, and it's still convenient now that I live in Georgia.

But these days, I'm making a conscious effort to choose different ships, itineraries and even cruise lines every time I cruise. It's much more enjoyable this way!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app