Live from the Navigator

Hello all. Well we are having a great time and the food and service is Great. A little problem, we are of the coast of Old San Juan, listing a little to port and lost one of our engins last night. Cap told us we will be in port around 10:30 and all should be fine for the rest of our cruise. Navigator has some Virbration in the back, but my cabin 916 is great. great groop of cruisers and fun staff. If you have any questions, I'll try and post a few more times.

So far. everything is better than good, food and service is better that my other Radisson cruises, not that they were bad, but this is just a bit up.

Hot Hot, weather has been a bit hot and mug, but just remeber your sun screen.

Paulmichael.

Wow, I hope the rest of your cruise is smooth and no more problems. Sounds like you are taking it in stride though so that's good. You will notice that the vibration is pronounced in the middle of the dining room also. So much so that we always made a point of asking not to be seated in that area. Maybe a little in the showroom too but that never really bothered us as it did some others when we were last on the Navigator. I love that ship. Perfect size and our crew was wonderful on the Bermuda run. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

We just go into St Thomas, ship running great. First SHOPPING, then into the water. be sure to make a reservation early in the cruise for the Portofino Grill, fun and great food, not that it's any better than the food in the Compass Rose. So far everything is great. Food and service and weather have been great. tonigh after dinner, were Karaoking.. This cruise is a wine and food cruise, while I did'ent even know that when I booked it, it's been a lot of fun, chefs from around the world have been coming on in diferent ports . Time for food, then off to shop

Happing cruising

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your posts . My husband and I will be in the Navigator in less than 2 months for an Iceland and Norway cruise. It's great to hear everything is in top shape. Have fun and please continue to let us know how it's going.

How did you like dinner in Portofino?

today we are going to be in Roseau, Dominica. so far the sun god has been good to us and it looks like it will be more of the same for today. singers and dancers were good last night, casion god did not shine on us, but nights are lots of fun on this ship. Souvenires are starting to pile up, but what the heck. Don't miss tea time and 6PM happy hour in Galieo's lounge. get their eary to get a good table.

Cooking class has been realy fun, as this is a food and wine cruise, chefs from all over have joined us and it has been fun.

Snorking agin today and a class in diving from Cousteau diver Estelle Davies, then of corse drinking and eating and drinking and eating

Will post later, happy cruising

Mike

Rained all day yesterday, but when you in the water, who cares. Make sure you sign up for a tour in Dom, as their is not much else to do, no shoping, the water was great and we were right over the volcano, so you could feel and see the hot air filtering thru the sea water. lots of fish and it was fun.

Today St. Maarten, clear skys and hot, off to sail on the Americas cup for the day. then to the french side of the island for the beachs,

Dinner last nigh, great again, it has been on of the best on any cruise I have been on and this is my 5th this year, with one more to go, July 5.

Happy Cruisen

Mike

Mike,

I'm enjoying your reports from Navigator and I'm even more excited now about our upcoming cruise on it in June.

You mention that you've taken other RSSC cruises. In which ships?

Thanks,

Maria

Mike,

I'm enjoying your reports from Navigator and I'm even more excited now about our upcoming cruise on it in June.

You mention that you've taken other RSSC cruises. In which ships?

Thanks,

Maria

I have been on the PG and the Mariner.

Rained all day yesterday, but when you in the water, who cares. Make sure you sign up for a tour in Dom, as their is not much else to do, no shoping, the water was great and we were right over the volcano, so you could feel and see the hot air filtering thru the sea water. lots of fish and it was fun.

Today St. Maarten, clear skys and hot, off to sail on the Americas cup for the day. then to the french side of the island for the beachs,

Dinner last nigh, great again, it has been on of the best on any cruise I have been on and this is my 5th this year, with one more to go, July 5.

Happy Cruisen

Mike

Great day in St Maarten, the America Cup is a must, great fun. We stayed in St Maarten until 5:30 am and are now on our way to St. Barts If you have never been on the Naviagtor, it tends to list in the wind as it is top hevey, nothing to worry about, just makes you feel a little off. More sun today and we are staying until 10:30 pm. It was great last night to see the other ships leave at 6PM while we were just getting ready for the night life in St Maarten.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Have you tried Portofino's for dinner?

Thanks,

María

We have eaten in Portofino's twice, both times it has been Great, all the food and service on this cruise has been better than on my other cruises.

Great day in St Maarten, the America Cup is a must, great fun. We stayed in St Maarten until 5:30 am and are now on our way to St. Barts If you have never been on the Naviagtor, it tends to list in the wind as it is top hevey, nothing to worry about, just makes you feel a little off. More sun today and we are staying until 10:30 pm. It was great last night to see the other ships leave at 6PM while we were just getting ready for the night life in St Maarten.

Mike

Great day in St. Barts, but be sure to bring lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$ and I mean lots. shops are very up scale, 30% higher in price than St. Maarten, so buy it in St. Maarten. Went out to the Reefs, fun. Nice place, but ready to move on. Today, Tortola, we just docked, it's 6:30 am. Off sailing today, 4 hour trip, we leave at 2:30, so sounds like we will not have much time to see the city. looks nice from the ship. Dinner last night, again everything very good and after dinner, the ship put up a large screen and we watched the 4 teners under the stars.

Mike

Great day in St. Barts, but be sure to bring lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$ and I mean lots. shops are very up scale, 30% higher in price than St. Maarten, so buy it in St. Maarten. Went out to the Reefs, fun. Nice place, but ready to move on. Today, Tortola, we just docked, it's 6:30 am. Off sailing today, 4 hour trip, we leave at 2:30, so sounds like we will not have much time to see the city. looks nice from the ship. Dinner last night, again everything very good and after dinner, the ship put up a large screen and we watched the 4 teners under the stars.

Mike

Tortla was great, good weather and sailing. not muct to do in town, but good tour. Today Turks, our last port, Excursion have all been very good, hope for the same today. after sailing and swimming, we are going to take the food demonstration with one off our celebrity guest chefs, Dewey LoSasso, owner of North 110 in Miami. Last port, then one day at sea and back to Fort Lauderdale. I'm staying a few days, but when I get back to San Francisco, if my cat is still talking to me I'll post a full review.

Cruise has been a 9.5 with very little going wrong.

Happy Cruising,

Mike

Archived