Valor questions

Star1

I am looking for pictures of the Serenity area. Where is this now???? What other changes were made to the Valor after it was dry docked last year??? Is there a pool in the Serenity area or hottubs???

Also does the gym area have a hottub up there???

Thanks

Serenity is all the way forward on deck 11 & 12 and has 2 hot tubs. There is a bar on deck 11. There are a few hammocks. It is nice. We were on The Valor last week and DH and I enjoyed Serenity quite a bit.

The aft pool on deck 9 (Lido) is an adult only pool and has 2 hot tubs also. I did find it a bit quieter back there than at Serenity as in the Aft Pool you could not hear all the music/events from the microphone at midship that you could still hear in Serenity. There was music but it was piped in and it was a bit quieter. There is a bar also. Also, in Aft, the roof closes so if it rains you can still be back there. We also spent a lot of time back there. Loved it!

Yes, that's right Star..

But you have to ask where it is, since you can't get to it directly..

Why can't you get to it directly? Just walk though the buffet, out the doors and voila...there it is!

Archived