WOWIE Vacation!!!!!

Markmom18

My husband, myself, and son are missing Kauai big time. My dream land vacation is going back for at least 1 month to ....Kauai....then a cruise to Bora Bora, Moorea.

Since we're dreaming for that 1 month vacation back to paradise. Where would you go?....oh ya, it's my treat, $$$$$$ is not a concern!!;)

I'm surprised ya'll have stolen my dream vacation spot.... Bora Bora is my all time dream vacation and has been for a long time. But I don't want to go on a cruise ship and stay for 6-8 hours. I want to go for a week and stay in a bungalow over the crystal clear water... where I can walk outside the room and jump into the water if I want. Preferably with a partial glass floor to see the water from inside..... THAT is my dream vacation!

Everytime I start looking online the husband says "keep dreaming!"

I'm surprised ya'll have stolen my dream vacation spot.... Bora Bora is my all time dream vacation and has been for a long time. But I don't want to go on a cruise ship and stay for 6-8 hours. I want to go for a week and stay in a bungalow over the crystal clear water... where I can walk outside the room and jump into the water if I want. Preferably with a partial glass floor to see the water from inside..... THAT is my dream vacation!

This is exactly what my cousin and his wife did on their honeymoon. When they left I was just sooo happy for them and yet I hated them at the same time :p

We'd really like to do a couple month asian cruise at some point, but that'll probably be in many years. Also planning on going on Safari in the next 5 years with my best friend (DW is SO not interested) in Namibia. Both are pricey, but not out of the realm of possibility;)

My brother in law stayed at Le Meridian on either Bora Bora or Moorea in an over the water bungalow. I'm with you on this...no cruise just kicking back enjoying the clear water. :)

My husband, myself, and son are missing Kauai big time. My dream land vacation is going back for at least 1 month to ....Kauai....then a cruise to Bora Bora, Moorea.

Since we're dreaming for that 1 month vacation back to paradise. Where would you go?....oh ya, it's my treat, $$$$$$ is not a concern!!;)

My husband and I were stranded in Kauai in September 2001. Our flight was due to leave on 09-12-01 and we ended up staying an extra 5 days. We had already spent a week in Oahu and a week in Kauai. We had 4 kids at home and were so ready to get home. It is a beautiful ISLAND...!! WE promised each other we would go back someday.... SO, since you are offering ;) I'm with you , a month in Kauai..!!! :) We did find some amazing secret little spots and get aways while we were there and the "islanders" were amazing with showing us some of their secret spots...!!!

If you love Kauai try Molokai. Did 2 weeks in Hawaii as a guest of the us govt and loved the undiscovered island. I am sure it's ruined by now. Bora bora.....everyone's dream but really not that exciting and I am not alone on this one.

I want something like koh phi phi without all the tourist and trash. On the short turn will just keep going to culebra until it gets ruined like Roatan.

My husband and I were stranded in Kauai in September 2001. Our flight was due to leave on 09-12-01 and we ended up staying an extra 5 days. We had already spent a week in Oahu and a week in Kauai. We had 4 kids at home and were so ready to get home. It is a beautiful ISLAND...!! WE promised each other we would go back someday.... SO, since you are offering ;) I'm with you , a month in Kauai..!!! :) We did find some amazing secret little spots and get aways while we were there and the "islanders" were amazing with showing us some of their secret spots...!!!

We really love going back "home" to Kauai. Here in California we live in a small 'village' in the foothills of L.A. County. No stop lights, 2 main streets, only 10,000 people, sitting on the porch every evening, visiting and knowing the neighbors/friends. You get the pix..so, when we first visited Kauai (after Maui and Oahu) we were floored...it was just like our home. The Aloha Spirit is real! We've been sidelined by this Great Recession, who hasn't?:o But, Kauai we're coming back soon. Oh ya, and we've discovered we love to cruise too!!! :D

Archived