TravelSafe Insurance

Happy2cruise

• 4 weeks later...

We just received reimbursement for a claim we filed with them. I'm very happy with the service we received from them. I did have some questions about the form we had to fill out so I called and the guy that I talked to was very helpful. We received a postcard that they had received our claim materials and got our check two days later. We had full coverage on cruise, air, and hotel plus cancel for any reason and they reimbursed us for some expensive plane changes, the unused portion of the cruise, and the nonrefundable hotel. I did include a cover letter outlining the situation and the charges that were incurred with the claim materials.

Let me know if you have a more specific question.

We just received reimbursement for a claim we filed with them. I'm very happy with the service we received from them. I did have some questions about the form we had to fill out so I called and the guy that I talked to was very helpful. We received a postcard that they had received our claim materials and got our check two days later. We had full coverage on cruise, air, and hotel plus cancel for any reason and they reimbursed us for some expensive plane changes, the unused portion of the cruise, and the nonrefundable hotel. I did include a cover letter outlining the situation and the charges that were incurred with the claim materials.

Let me know if you have a more specific question.

Good to know..as I have purchased policies from them last 3 cruises...but thankfully never had to file a claim!

Archived