New Ships

Jimmy Geegitz

I am a big carnival fan but I have to say I will be trying some of the new ships on other lines. The Norweigan breakaway looks wicked fun!!

I have read on some posts that Epic (Breakaway is sister ship) does not have many open deck areas and poeple were complaining about it. They felt too closed in, stuck behind glass windows and not many places to go up to a railing, etc. Maybe others can chime in on that and give their opinions. I would like to hear about it. I know Epic has all balconies, but I wouldn't stay on my balcony all day. I like to roam around and sit in a lounger near railing in public areas. Epic looks like fabulous ship though and anxious to learn more about Breakaway.

I have read on some posts that Epic (Breakaway is sister ship) does not have many open deck areas and poeple were complaining about it. They felt too closed in, stuck behind glass windows and not many places to go up to a railing, etc. Maybe others can chime in on that and give their opinions. I would like to hear about it. I know Epic has all balconies, but I wouldn't stay on my balcony all day. I like to roam around and sit in a lounger near railing in public areas. Epic looks like fabulous ship though and anxious to learn more about Breakaway.

The Breakaway is no clone of the Epic.

http://cruiseweb.com/NCL-BREAKAWAY.HTM

Lots of places to be outside on the Epic. It just doesn't have a promenade deck around the entire ship like some others.

1574-vi.jpg

1610-vi.jpg

1609-vi.jpg

Promenade'ish Deck

1647-vi.jpg

Archived