Chef Franco Lania

FortyNinerLiz

Right now we are on board the Silhouette and greatly enjoyed the cooking classes/demonstrations/meals with Chef Franco Lania. Celebrity should try to keep him as part of their Celebrity Life Program!!!!! Passengers just love everything he does. His chef assistant, Joan, was also terrific!!!!!

• 7 months later...

Thank you Liz!

I finally found my way to this site. I was an astute pleasure to have met you and your husband Tom. Joan has some great pictures of all the events we did on this Celebrity Cruise.

I hope to see you and Tom again next time I'm a guest chef for celebrity. Most Likely the next time will be April of this year.

thinking of transatlantic cruising again?:)

Happy Holidays!

Thank you Liz!

I finally found my way to this site. I was an astute pleasure to have met you and your husband Tom. Joan has some great pictures of all the events we did on this Celebrity Cruise.

I hope to see you and Tom again next time I'm a guest chef for celebrity. Most Likely the next time will be April of this year.

thinking of transatlantic cruising again?:)

Happy Holidays!

Franco, are you now on Reflection?

Larry

Hello !

I just got off the Reflection. The voyage was from Barcelona, Spain to Miami Florida! It was the inaugural transatlantic voyage for Celebrity Cruises' "Reflection"!

Had calm seas all the way across the mighty Atlantic Ocean and ship full of wonderful people. Celebrity did an overall wonderful job!

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Franco - http://www.francolania.com

Hello Jayson,

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed all my postings and pictures of the transatlantic voyage of Celebrity Cruises "Reflection". I had a wonderful time being the guest chef for this very special inaugural cruise of such a beautiful ship.

I will be out again on a Celebrity vessel this coming Spring. Are you on the Reflection now?

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Franco Lania - http://www.francolania.com

Hello Jayson,

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed all my postings and pictures of the transatlantic voyage of Celebrity Cruises "Reflection". I had a wonderful time being the guest chef for this very special inaugural cruise of such a beautiful ship.

I will be out again on a Celebrity vessel this coming Spring. Are you on the Reflection now?

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Franco Lania - http://www.francolania.com

What ship are you going on in the Spring???? Is your book coming out ahead of that????

Archived