Crowne Plaza Westshore, Tampa

Cattie

Couldn't find anything about this hotel before my cruise, but we decided to book it anyway.

When we arrived at 330pm, our rooms weren't ready. They upgraded us to Cabana Suites. They where nice, especially if you where traveling with a family. It was just DH and I, but we liked the extra room.

We ate lunch outside by the pool, it was good. A few of us split sandwiches, we told the waiter and he put it all on 2 plates so we didn't have to do it ourselves like a lot of places do.

We rented a car, so we drove down to Walmart to get some water and mixers for the cruise. Also, went down to Channelside to meet some of our CC friends for dinner at Hooters. Wasn't to far of a drive.

A few in our group paid for the buffet breakfast, they said it was over priced and wasn't that great. I'd go else where for that if you choose this hotel.

Overall, wasn't a bad hotel. Had a good nights sleep before our cruise.

The shuttle is $10. They used Blue One. If you're looking for something that you get free breakfast and shuttle, this isn't for you. But we used points, so it didn't cost much for the group, so it was a good deal for us.

Couldn't find anything about this hotel before my cruise, but we decided to book it anyway.

The shuttle is $10. They used Blue One.

We're staying there next Saturday night. Is the shuttle to the terminal arranged by the hotel; is that the cost per person? The map shows a shopping center nearby - is that near enough to walk comfortably? Thanks in advance for your help.

We're staying there next Saturday night. Is the shuttle to the terminal arranged by the hotel; is that the cost per person? The map shows a shopping center nearby - is that near enough to walk comfortably? Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, just ask when you check in. It's $10pp. There is a mall very close, but if you're wanting somewhere to get water and such, take the shuttle. I had rented a car since we wanted to go to Channelside at night, so we went to the Walmart for everything, but there is a Walgreens within shuttle range.

Archived