Viewing P&O boats leaving Southampton

allington73

We are on the Iceland cruise on Ventura on 3rd June but are travelling down to Southampton the previous day (little one want to go to Peppa Pig World !!!!!)

I was wonderig if anyone knew when the P&O boats which are sailing on the Saturday would leave port ?

And also if anybody knows any good places to seem them sailing out ?

Thought it would be good to see them setting sail

The ships usually leave around 4.30 - 5pm. depending on which terminals they are at, Mayflower Park is the easiest and best spot to watch. I see Aurora is at Mayflower and IOTS at City so Mayflower Park will be fine to watch those two. Azura is at Ocean though and Grand Princess at QEII.

You could of course catch the Isle of Wight ferry there and back, timed to be returning as the ships leave.

Hi

I would say the best place to view ships leaving would be on the end of Ocean terminal.

Grand Princess Princess Cruises 02/6/12 | 7:00 Qeii 02/6/12 | 16:00 View Independence Of The Seas RCI 02/6/12 | 5:15 City 02/6/12 | 16:30 View Aurora P&O Cruises 02/6/12 | 7:30 Mayflower 02/6/12 | 16:30 View Azura P&O Cruises 02/6/12 | 6:30 Ocean 02/6/12 | 16:30

Archived