Will Cunard help with flight check in while onboard

JunaluskaLady

Hi

Since we need to check in for a flight home after disembarkation in NYC, we're wondering if Cunard will assist us before we arrive in NYC. We won't be buying an internet package.

You can do it at the internet center. The staff is very helpful. You might have a small charge since you did not buy a plan.

On our TA last summer, Cunard offered two "End of Voyage" Internet plans to support online check-in: 30 minutes for $13.50 or 15 minutes for $6.75. You can use your plan minutes at a computer station in the Internet Centre (and then print boarding passes) or for wifi support of your mobile phone (and then save an image of your mobile boarding pass for barcode scanning).

As balf said, you can also achieve flight check-in on your mobile phone via cellular service; however, please check with your mobile carrier before you travel to learn what they will charge for cellular service at sea. A US carrier's global data charges are likely to exceed the $6.75 cost of the ship's 15-minute package.

If this is the only time you will use the Internet, I recommend you do it at the Internet Centre so they can assist you, especially if you have problems. The crush of pax trying to do the same thing on the last sea day sometimes causes the system to slow to a near halt. If you are right there, the staff can offer advice, support and an adjustment of your package if there are connectivity issues.

Bon voyage!

Thanks, great advice. No, our air wasn't purchased through Cunard. I'll go to computer center and check in with the least expensive option.

Hi JunaluskaLady. Thanks for your response - I asked because I wondered if passengers who booked return air tranport received updated information regarding their flights prior to disembarkation.

Bon Voyage,

Salacia

Archived