Temperatures in May

khenry

Great minus tide on Sunday..going clamming....weather forecast.....RAIN...had some snow coming home from work today....around the S turns in Eagle River...:( didn't stick but hurried home and took the plants off the porch....:(

Its going to be cold clamming-but at least you'll warm up with all that digging. ;) This feels more like April than May.....Saw on the weather this morning that this weather pattern is very stubborn and it keeps pulling in cold air from the north...He said it will back in the 40's next week too.....:(

ME TOO....and yes, it will be cold clamming.....for sure but it will be one of the few times this summer (?) that i will be able to get down there....:(.....

We're planning on June and probably July.

Good luck.

it sleeted on Muldoon today as I took a lot of newspaper to the animal control after work today....Not long...and it was 45 degrees but good grief.....:( Clamming will be cold on Sunday for sure...If I can get the camper out of the snow berm that it seems to be frozen in.....and get it on the truck....only in Alaska....:)

it sleeted on Muldoon today as I took a lot of newspaper to the animal control after work today....Not long...and it was 45 degrees but good grief.....:( Clamming will be cold on Sunday for sure...If I can get the camper out of the snow berm that it seems to be frozen in.....and get it on the truck....only in Alaska....:)

Yeah, my trailer is still frozen in. I am not going to worry about it till later.

It sure is cool in the mornings. Takes a while to warm up.

As for clamming, look on the bright side-now you won't have to freeze all of those clams. Nature will take care of that for you :D

If you need rain or storms, then let me book my first ever cruise and go to Alaska. Seems its been that way most of my life.:o

Than I will tell my GF it is all your fault:DJK

Have a great cruise on the Infinity. We had the best pay restaurant experience ever in the SS United States.

Just wanting to get an idea on temperatures during the day and at night on an Alaskan cruise the end of May. Trying to decide what types of clothes we are going to need.

Thanks!

See the below site for current conditions and forcast. Skagway forcast is to have snow for the next 5 days. Temps 25-35.

http://www.tititudorancea.com/z/alaska_weather_temperature.htm

Just wanting to get an idea on temperatures during the day and at night on an Alaskan cruise the end of May. Trying to decide what types of clothes we are going to need.

Thanks!

per Accu Weather

5/28 Ketchikan overcast with thunderstorms 53 high low43

sunrise 4:16 am set 9:11 PM

5/28 Juneau a shower in the morning 53 high low burr 32

sunrise 4:05am sets 9:45 PM

5/29 Skagway rain 53 high low 35

sunrise 4:02 am sets 9:54 PM

Archived