Majesty of the seas white party

I was looking through you tube videos of Majesty of the seas and saw that there was a white party on the ship in April recently. I never heard anything abotu this reading peoples compasses they post. Maybe I missed it?

Oh OK. Looks like a fun time. 2 more weeks!

Have fun!! :p I wish mine was only 2 weeks away! :rolleyes:

Are you doing the 4-nighter?

The Majesty is a great little ship. It appears you're doing your research and will be able to take full advantage! :D

Yeah Im definitely doing my research. I feel like I have already been on board from reading all the info on this site. I have cruised a long time ago but its my girl friends first time. My only problem is figuring out what to do in Nassau. My girl friend keeps talking about going to Atlantis. She thinks that place is the best place on Earth for some reason. She has never been there though. I told her $240 for us to go to the water park is way too much and the money could be spent elsewhere. Plus Id rather be swimming in the ocean than riding water park slides.

What I really want to do is go to stuart coves and do the snorkel trip and swim the with sharks. Its my birthday on May15th too (The day we are in Nassau). Ill be 36!

Yeah Im definitely doing my research. I feel like I have already been on board from reading all the info on this site. I have cruised a long time ago but its my girl friends first time. My only problem is figuring out what to do in Nassau. My girl friend keeps talking about going to Atlantis. She thinks that place is the best place on Earth for some reason. She has never been there though. I told her $240 for us to go to the water park is way too much and the money could be spent elsewhere. Plus Id rather be swimming in the ocean than riding water park slides.

What I really want to do is go to stuart coves and do the snorkel trip and swim the with sharks. Its my birthday on May15th too (The day we are in Nassau). Ill be 36!

I've heard wonderful things about Stuart's Cove as well! A friend of mine from a previous roll call did that a couple of years ago and said it was a blast.

We're traveling with friends this time around and my friend's GF is adamant about going to Atlantis and my DW has been bugging me as well. Not exactly how I would like to spend the day but there are some battles just not worth fighting...;)

Archived