Sky 4/27-4/30

Erwende

Just off the Sky this morning. Have not been on a 3 day cruise in years. It was a girls cruise with family members. Except for the continuous rain for 3 days it was a great cruise!

The ship itself I thought was great. Much bigger and more modern that I had expected. A little wear and tear here and there. But nothing too bad.

Great Stirrup Cay excursions were cancelled except for snorkeling. We went to Atlantis in the Bahamas. Basically had the whole water park to ourselves due to the rain!

Great shows and indoor activities. The cruise director was Pedro. He was leaving today for a two month break to see his new daughter. The captain was named Ronald. He was from the U.S. and very YOUNG! A crew member said he was brand new. I dont know that to be a fact though. The hotel director was Klaus. I only knew that because he was on the Pearl in November and is very visible.

My only "complaint" would be the Garden Cafe. WAY too small for the amout of people to serve. Granted it's not like the Epic or Pearl that I have been on recently. There were lines from open to close and the hot food selection was very limited. We ate most of our meals in the dining room. Food was average. I know food is a very selective thing!

The Quest game show was hilarious and very risque! Loved it. Also loved the Dancing with the Stars. Played numerous games of trivia.

We had an inside cabin which I thought was huge. It was bigger than an inside cabin on the

Pearl. And not much bigger than a standard balcony on the Epic. The hallways were large enough for two people to walk side by side.

All in all a great cruise, except for the continuous rain!

Archived