Wifes birthday on Adventure of the Seas

Hi folks,

Its only a matter of days now til our cruise on the 19 May which is also my wifes birthday. I have purchased on the online a birthday cake for dining room delivery and also a bottle of champagne at turn down on the 19.

I am just wondering what is the procedure for this as all I have is proof of purchase. I want it to be a surprise for her and wonder what you folks think. Ideally I would love for the bottle of champagne to be ready in our cabin when we first enter it on the 19th.

Thanks again

Hi folks,

Its only a matter of days now til our cruise on the 19 May which is also my wifes birthday. I have purchased on the online a birthday cake for dining room delivery and also a bottle of champagne at turn down on the 19.

I am just wondering what is the procedure for this as all I have is proof of purchase. I want it to be a surprise for her and wonder what you folks think. Ideally I would love for the bottle of champagne to be ready in our cabin when we first enter it on the 19th.

Thanks again

How thoughtful –

You can order the bottle to be in the cabin when you arrive. (on the 19th), You can do this on line with gifts and gear. We have received this type of gift in the past.

Enjoy your cruise.

M

For clarification purposes I ordered champagne and rose petals from the romance package section on gifts and gear and wonder how I would go about having this on arrival rather than at turn down.

Also how does the birthday cake work in the dining room. Thanks again.

For clarification purposes I ordered champagne and rose petals from the romance package section on gifts and gear and wonder how I would go about having this on arrival rather than at turn down.

Also how does the birthday cake work in the dining room. Thanks again.

I think they know from your stateroom number who to bring the cake to, but i would remind the waiter or head waiter at a suitable moment, especially as it is the first night when they are rushing around trying to get everyone seated and happy.

I have not purchased that package, but if it is due to arrive at turn down then it will arrive whilst you are having supper (and incidentally I will be watching a Westlife concert:D). I suppose it depends on how late or early you have supper and how likely your DW is to want champagne after supper.

Because you have not got time when you are on board to make any little arrangements, if you don't want the champagne at turn down, I personally would change the order to a straightforward bottle of champagne. I think you can make changes until nearer the time.

I hope that she appreciates your romantic gesture.

Archived