PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I've had quite a few patch jobs myself! Gotta cut corners where you can. I gotta have someone come and look under the house. The termite guy called me on Tuesday to let me know they would be out for the anual inspection. "If we find anything "or water leaks", we'll let you know. Fast forward to yesterday. The service man came and "lo and behold" I have a water leak. I don't believe it since he had that on his mind when he called me. Just a little bit of a coincidence. Second opinion coming!

LOL! I bet this "Termite Guy" just happens to fix water leaks, too! You saw it coming though.

Amennnnnn to Hump Day, that's a definite plus!!

OK I am sooooooooooooooooo behind on news on all the goings on this week at CCL I need a readers digest condensed version but I'm not thinkin that's possible Off to read I go!!

Hahahahahahaaaaa on the Tin Man, my favorite movie of all time! Didja know I don't think Allen has STILL ever seen it:eek:

I still don't know how ANYone could not have ever seen that movie...it is a real mystery to me!:confused:

Need a little WD-40???:p

Yup! A few drops in each ear oughta do it!:D

I think I may be S.O.L. - I have 4 cruises sailed at 28 days. I have 5 more cruises booked, 3 of which are already fully paid for. With 24 more days. So if they include all of my booked cruises, i just need one more for platinum. However based on limited information available i would need to it appears to have 8 cruises sailed by the end of June and I would need 2 more before end of December 2013. I really hope they include booked cruises so i can make platinum otherwise its gonna take me forever to get there. :(

I'm so confused by the whole thing. We have 9 cruises and 63 days behind us...we should have been Platinum on the 1st leg of the Breeze:( I was really looking forward to having some laundry done and packing less.

Good morning breezies!! Longggggggggggg night last night, my nephew in OKC had a lot of damage at their rental house last night with the mega hail storm:eek::( and we were up finding them a hotel with power, which we finally did. So far he's got four windows broken out and a leaky roof, hope the landlord has some connections to get it secured quick, there are more storms coming there today...ugh! I heard from all the okc peeps and so so so grateful they are all ok!!

How are they making out over there now? Those were some crazy storms!

Afternoon Pomme! If you think you're falling apart now, just wait!:rolleyes:

You ain't lyin!:rolleyes:

I've had quite a few patch jobs myself! Gotta cut corners where you can. I gotta have someone come and look under the house. The termite guy called me on Tuesday to let me know they would be out for the anual inspection. "If we find anything "or water leaks", we'll let you know. Fast forward to yesterday. The service man came and "lo and behold" I have a water leak. I don't believe it since he had that on his mind when he called me. Just a little bit of a coincidence. Second opinion coming!

hmmmmmmmmm, does sound a bit suspicious! Good luck!

Hiya Funatics...sorry I was AWOL...been a rough week. Had to bring my older daughter to the ER Wed for severe stomach pain...we were there til 2:30 am:eek: yesterday. Turns out she has a large gall stone. She felt terrible yesterday, but a little better today...time will tell.

TGIF! For a short week, it sure seemed LONGGGGGG!

Lois, how are your air prices to MIA as opposed to FLL? Ours are usually substantially higher for MIA, so that is often our deciding factor. We're waiting for SW...supposed to release their new schedule on Mon...am praying it's better than everything else I'm seeing:rolleyes:

OMG, all the pics John has been posting of the Breeze on FB are getting me so excited! She is a GORGEOUS ship!!!:)

Good morning Ready2 and all the rest of you all. Day off today, got to go to chiropractor, eye doc and go to the vampire to get blood taken.

I know I'll get laughed at with this comment but here goes anyway. I hate getting old. Now that 40 is just a few months away I feel like I'm falling apart.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

I literally turned 42 just a few days ago. Still doing ok, slower than 20 yrs ago, but doing ok.

Hiya Funatics...sorry I was AWOL...been a rough week. Had to bring my older daughter to the ER Wed for severe stomach pain...we were there til 2:30 am:eek: yesterday. Turns out she has a large gall stone. She felt terrible yesterday, but a little better today...time will tell.

Lois, how are your air prices to MIA as opposed to FLL? Ours are usually substantially higher for MIA, so that is often our deciding factor. We're waiting for SW...supposed to release their new schedule on Mon...am praying it's better than everything else I'm seeing:rolleyes:

OMG, all the pics John has been posting of the Breeze on FB are getting me so excited! She is a GORGEOUS ship!!!:)

Hope your daughter is feeling better soon.!

I was sharing those pics with my roommate... she is excited as well!

Hi Linda! Yes, we did miss you! Hope you daughter is on the mend!

Hello guys I started reading and got so tired by page 20 or something...but what I did note is a lot of our Breezers are on this thread.....so I need to keep up and obviously you have been buddies for a long time.....funny thing I should add is that I always laugh because Vegas and Joemum just usually have one liners on our thread but you all actually communicate on here..............love that.........you are among friends that you have met and actually have bonds with......I hope that will be true for us all too...........so ok no Irish brogue from us......but even after living here for 20 years...the "Aussie" is still there.........so hopefully some of you will love that.........when I first moved to the "states" I was very shy....but everyone wanted to "hear me speak"...which made me so scared at first....but I really realized that it helped me in my job etc......crazy....but glad you guys love it.............now the thing is do you know all the "lingo" or will we be talking in another language.....

Hello guys I started reading and got so tired by page 20 or something...but what I did note is a lot of our Breezers are on this thread.....so I need to keep up and obviously you have been buddies for a long time.....funny thing I should add is that I always laugh because Vegas and Joemum just usually have one liners on our thread but you all actually communicate on here..............love that.........you are among friends that you have met and actually have bonds with......I hope that will be true for us all too...........so ok no Irish brogue from us......but even after living here for 20 years...the "Aussie" is still there.........so hopefully some of you will love that.........when I first moved to the "states" I was very shy....but everyone wanted to "hear me speak"...which made me so scared at first....but I really realized that it helped me in my job etc......crazy....but glad you guys love it.............now the thing is do you know all the "lingo" or will we be talking in another language.....

A bunch of us cruised together abit ago.. It was on here that friendships started.. We love to meet new friends and I know that either here or there we will be friends along time.. As you can tell by some of my posts that I am shy also...;) Can't wait to meet you..:D

Archived